||Mar - Nov
|Baseball / Softball
||Mar - July
||Aug - Nov
||May - Jun
• All City field usage will be scheduled through the Parks and Recreation Department Facility Scheduling office.
• All non-school related School District field usage will be scheduled through the Parks and Recreation Department Facility Scheduling office.
• All reservation requests must be made in writing to the Facility Scheduling office.
• All scheduled usage will have priority over non-scheduled, drop-in usage on all park and athletic facilities.
• All fees must be paid in full at time of request (except BUG). Reservations made by phone must be paid before confirmation of reservation is complete.
• Field service requests (field prep, lights etc.) must be made five (5) working days before rental dates to guarantee service.
• Groups or individuals booking more than three (3) dates are required to add the City of Mercer Island as an additional insured to their liability insurance policy.
• No play or practice using the lighted fields will be scheduled later than 10pm.
• Cancellation notice must be received no later than five (5) working days prior to your event to receive a refund. If full payment was made in advance and cancellation notice was received within the required deadline, a full refund will be issued less a $10 administrative fee.
Field Use and Reservation Policy
Field Use Application
More information is available on the Rental Fees Rate Sheet.